In the winter of 2012 DreamWorks released a feature animation movie, Rise of the Guardians. When I first saw the trailer I was so confuse because have you guys seen Jack Frost? He is extremely cute, adorable and good looking. I wonder what made the artists at DreamWorks to make him such a pretty boy? Whatever they were thinking they did it right.

I was ever so lucky to stumble upon the Rise of the Guardians fanart contest, it was held for a short period of time before the movie was released. Above is the fanart I did of Jack Frost for the contest. Soon later I found out I was one of the winners and they sent me an autographed art book. That was literally the most exciting part of 2012 for me. I was also able to collect more autographs from the artists that work on the movie at a signing event.

| Tumblr | Deviant Art |


Leave a Reply

All content copyright © 2014 AJsimpy & SimplyAJ unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.