Hey everyone! Recently I started to sketch again. I forgot how wonderful it feels to just let my pencil glide back and forth onto a blank page. I can just mindlessly let my creativity take me to where it wants to take me. A wonderful feeling that I forgot about.  

I was actually afraid to keep a sketchbook...again. I haven't kept one for years and that is horrible because I'm an artist. I have this mentality where I want all my drawings to be perfect. Lets face it that is not going to happen. For the longest time I couldn't because I am always surrounded by extremely talented artists. They were making perfect drawings confidently on every page of their sketchbook. I have to constantly remind myself that they were once like me. Making bad drawings over thousands of times in order to get to the level they are at today.

I knew that it's a fact but I ignored it. With time comes wisdom and eventually I got over it. I fearlessly started to sketch in my new sketchbook.

All the good, the bad and the ugly.

| Tumblr | Deviant Art |


Leave a Reply

All content copyright © 2014 AJsimpy & SimplyAJ unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.